Highly Scientific 07 Job 2 Poll

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CRASH.... do you have access to an X plan PIN? Is it something that has benefits to buying at a much lower price? WHat's the catch? Under invoice? Questions, questions!:unsure:

I got X-plan through my employer - we buy our fleet cars through Ford. I could give you the PIN, but the dealer also required some form of ID that proved I worked for the company. So, I don't think that will help anyone. Regarding the pricing, it is a savings, but not that dramatic. It allows you to instantly get below dealer invoice. The amount below appears to be different depending on the vehicle. So how much did I save by having X-Plan? I trade cars frequently, so I am sort of used to the drill. One usually needs to work pretty hard on a "new" vehicle like the '07 ST to get to within $100 - $300 above invoice. You know the story - "I need to make something on the truck!" We all know that they could sell at invoice and still "make something." So I may have saved around $400. The paperwork shows X-Plan savings of $505. It still is a $30K truck. Hope this helps with some of the details.