Hill Hold Assist...VW Passat.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TJR, your counterpoint makes too much sense and has too much actual information to back it up to be of any use. Next time, try making more assumptions and pulling stuff out of the air if you want to be taken seriously.

Hey, if I ever find myself needing a place to put my ice cream sandwich when it's 90 degrees out, I'll find a Passat's glovebox.:D

Oh, I saw that "air cooled glovebox" commercial, and I just have to say one thing....

Two young, metrosexual dudes drive cross country with sushi in the glovebox....it doesn't get any gayer than that.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

TJR

When I said, "By the way, the back-up sensors on Fords tell folks when they are getting ready to back into something. Shouldn't we just look behind us?", I was being sarcastic.

While I would never request backup sensors, I know that some people are willing to pay extra for it. Just like the compass built into our STs. I wouldn't have bought that either, but it is really cool since I live in the flatlands. I never needed this in the panhandle of Florida (Driving towards the beach is South; towards the pine trees is North) or in Colorado Springs (Pike's Peak is always to the West). :)

TJR,

I know some places use that as a reason to get people to come back. More then they can eat, it must be a bargain. I, on the other hand, feel I should eat everything on my plate. I hate throwing food away. I actually look for places that have lower prices with less food. Americans, including myself, eat too much anyways.

People will buy something for "4 for a buck" then pay a quarter for one.

I am not from WV. Actually I live in Ohio.

Tom