hood scoop

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vik,

If you don't mind drilling your hood to install, and can get it painted your self, I may be able to get you one like mine.

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

I have one very similar to Todd's that I got from Explorer Express. I have mine attached with double sided 3M tape. It's been on there for over a year now and no problems.

[Broken External Image]:

I attempted to order one from EE online about a month ago and the same day recieved a phone call from them to let me know that they were having temporary problems getting them from their supplier. I don't know if they have gotten that worked out yet or not. I'm going to try them again in another month. That, to me, was the greatest customer service I've seen in along time. Most places might email or call in a week or two to tell you that they can't fill your order, but to call after about 2 or 3 hours of submitting the order? I'll definitely do business with EE due to that kind of service. just my two cents worth.

Chet

I've got an EE unit. They called me back to clarify on the color just to make double sure because the R1 paint code is actually listed as "Dark Teal" instead of "Island Blue"

If you tape it on, I would recommend a bug screen to direct air over it. Mine also has a bead of silicone around it to hide the gap and the tape.

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts