Hood scoops

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Draper

Reaction score
Well, got my black taillights and ERG fender flares. No pics yet, maybe tomorrow.

Need some advise on hood scoops. I was looking at the Lunds pair and the Driver/Design pair.

I think I would prefer the pairs rather than the mustang type.

First question is I assume that the medium size would be best for the ST?

(the driver design medium is 27" X 12.5" by 1.5", the Lunds is about the same but about 1/2 inch higher).

Next question, where can I get them pre-painted gold same color as my st?

Pics of the pair types would be helpful too.

Thanks for your help in advance.

I have the Lunds pair on my ST, pics in my libary folder...They are medium size.

As for pre-paint, any local shop can paint them for you if you provide them with the paint code for your ST.

Here is a prototype I have in the works... IT bolts on only and Cost right now would be about $140.00 shipped. Un painted.. Probably 190 painted, BUT I am working on the guy and WAYNE to get them cheaper.. Hope fully soon..

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Eldon, Hopefully so...

Todd Z

Thanks all for the ideas and the pics and the help, I still think I perfer the twin scoops though.:)

As for painting, I might get those spray cans from a site that claims to duplicate auto paint by code. In my case two cans; one for the color and one for the clear. That is unless someone knows of a problem with that. Thanks again.

I bought custom-matched spray paint from this etouchup.com. I sent them my paint code, and they matched it perfectly. I got a spray can and small touch-up bottle of my paint, and a spray can and touch-up bottle of clear, and touch-up applicators for $50.00+shipping.

Latest posts