hood stripes

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron N

Reaction score
Hey does anyone have a close up of their hood stripe.A close up that gets the whole stripe. I was wanting to photoshop it to see what mine would look like with one._Ron

I have some in my library if you open up my folders and expand the image in IE

I "USED" to sell them as in past tense. I can't sell them using the Sport Trac word in them anymore per my buddies at Ford.

If you want:

Trac

ST

Trac'N

Trac-N

Solid color with no text.

I can produce them for you.

They run 30.00 shipped.

Can buy them non cut out and get the letters "trac sport" and put the lettering on your self. :D

Todd Z

Rob, I understand that you can't use the st name.But I like the hood stripe. I am having difficulty deciding on the color of the stripe I am wanting to get from you.I think I want the mettalic blue.but want to get an idea first._Ron

silver stripes with the bluw would look awesome. Its what I ised to have on my Midnight blue '90 mustang (with a 93 obra engine in it)... I miss it so much. I hot a moose on the highway and wrote it off, it became my Moosetang.

lol,Dallas,If you hit another one then it becomes a moose STew stain.Sorry can't help myself._Ron