Hot weather!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was 92 at 9PM yesterday. At 6PM the Trac was reading 107. In reality it was 96 on the Eastside of Seattle. Today is supposed to be 91. This is hot for Seattle...LOL Spokane is supposed to reach 110.

It's been in the high 90's with very high humidity for the last week or so until we had some major storms last night. It's only 83 now. Whew.

Chet

My console temp readout was at 121 this evening outside of L.A. It was hot out but the readout may have been on the high side.

Last edited by a moderator:
102 Degrees in Hohenwald, TN., Tuesday, July 18th, 2006.

Our city's record for this date!:cool:

The official high today in the Dalhart, Tx. was 88. A nice day at 4000 ft. Took the boys to a cement pond and enjoyed the day. Better than the rest of the week at over a hundred.

hubby and i went to san diego friday and came home to ontario, calif. saturday afternoon to the temputure read on my console as we we're coming home S,D. was 85. and when we arrived home at 200pm it said it was 113. i dont know how true the temputer in the ST is but it was pretty dam close when we pass an temputer gauge at the local Bank... and there isnt no signs of releif in sight. the top temp. read out was 121.that also could be on the high side.

Latest posts