How are the Sportrac sales

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ummmm,

there were 10-15 on at a ford dealer lot in inverness, fl. 3 weeks ago.

based on that, i don't think that well. like almost any other vehicle.

Since purchasing my 08 Trac I have noticed there are a Huge number of ST's out there.

Once you own a vehicle, you tend to notice them more often. Surprised they are going to ax them in 2011 or so, what a mistake.:eek:

There are NO Sport Tracs for sale in the lots around me. None. Haven't been all year! Very few regular Explorers too.

Ford is smarter than GM and Chrysler. They've figured out they can't fill their lots with cars only a few want.

TJR

Might be me, but out here in the Bay Area, I haven't really seen a lot of '07+ Tracs, other than a few at the dealer lots. Other than mine, I have seen, hmmm, appx 10 on the road.

Seen way, way more '05 and earliers -- the only one I haven't seen is Bill's! :)

In The past couple yrs have seen maybe 3 gen 2s in this area.

Went over to Frontier Ford the other day to ck out the 2010 stangs (butt ugly cars IMO)

Very few tracs on the lot.

They only sold 5300+ Explorers last month, and 19000+ for the year so far. Those numbers includes STs.

I just got back from Vermont yesterday, and there were many ST's on the road up there. Only Subaru has more cars on the road. I would say, maybe 1 out of 10 vehicles were ST's. Up there they know what works in bad weather and what doesn't. Granted, most people have a "winter" car or beater they drive during that time. As far as here on the Jersey shore, there are about 5 to 8 trucks in 2 counties for sale(maybe one or none per dealer).

In The past couple yrs have seen maybe 3 gen 2s in this area.

Went over to Frontier Ford the other day to ck out the 2010 stangs (butt ugly cars IMO)

Very few tracs on the lot.

I was at Frontier last Thursday, and I didn't see even one Trac (maybe they were way in the back). And ditto on the 'Stangs - the front looks good, but I do not like the back-end of them. I'll keep my '06 GT.