How many don't like the 07?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll most likely be looking at an F-150 Super Crew FX4 for my next rig. I'll be needing a heavy haulin' V8, as I plan on buying a tandem axle hydraulic dump trailer. (cap 7700 lbs) I want off road capability, so limited slip axles... And I'm not a big fan of the new ST's styling, either. Yes, it looks like a V W or an Audi Quattro.

personally i love it.... im not going to hgte one until its been out for a year or two to let them woprk out the kinks but i would still love one. It fits my lifestyle perfectly (mine right now almost does). I have a 4 year old so i love the suv side but still nee dthe bed. The ST is a perfect compromise. I like the rear window in mine right now, but its not going to discourage me from buying one just cause i dont have one in the new one. So by the sounds of it i will be one of the only ones driving an 08 ST or so.....

I love my 03 ST, but my next truck will be a F-150. We bought a 24' TT this year and the ST has a hard time pulling it. Also the ST is too narrow to pull a ST, I could not get mirror extenders that allow me to see around the TT. If I didn't have TT I would look very hard a 07.:D

Latest posts