How many miles on your trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will roll over 115000 tomorrow on my 03. I still have original plugs, wires, etc. Still getting the same mileage as it did at 10000 so I have no reason to change them. Rod

looks like I got the record just turn 170000. Only replace the trany and pvc elbow. Also ran my car on the dyno with Todd and the boys and pulled a 177 for a stock car.

'01/Job 2 with 110,000 miles on it. DPFE sensor and 90 degree elbow went bad, but otherwise no problems. Tires, brakes, tranny flush, and regular oil changes and that's it for maintenance.

01 with almost 75k only things I've replaced is the infamous elbow, and the rear window motor and switch. But it had 54k when I purchased it back in March so who knows. Then again 20k in 9 months is pretty hard miles. James

01 job2 104,500 miles, brakes, tires, shocks, alternator, batter, idler and tensioner pulleys, dpfe sensor replaced.... no major issues at all ***knock on wood*** I love my trac

bought her in Nov 2004 with 58K

turned 111,111 miles last week. haven't put a dime into it....

[Broken External Image]:

other than normal wear items.....

Last edited by a moderator:
you should not be taking pictures while driving at 60mph!

I completely agree. He should have done it at 110 MPH so we could have seen the number that was covered up by the needle.

Tom