How much for 01 ST?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Moore

Reaction score
I have the 07 fever a little too bad. Looking to sell my 01 privately. I've seen 01's go anywhere from 9k to 16k. Anyone know of a fair price to ask for the following?

01 model - Black

104,000 miles

4x4

Grey leather

am/fm cd/cassette

hard tonneau cover

bed extender

front brush guard

factory roof cross rails

...loaded except for the cd changer.

Overall excellent condition.

Just had service done:

New michelin suv cross terrains

fuel injection cleaning

alignment

new ball joints

I know all about kbb.com, please don't cut and paste from there.

Thanks!

Picture without the brush guard.

5b076f6080e6b360df366b4c1dfb2da5.jpg

I've got almost the same truck with only 33K mi. on it, minus the brush guard, window sheilds and new tires. I've priced it around on a couple of places, and it's come in right around $15K. Edmunds.com, NADA.com (that might be .org, I can't remember) and some other sites are all in the ballpark, give or take a grand or two.

Obviously, the extra mileage will knock the value down considerably. In any case, the best idea of what you might really be able to get for it would be to look at listings in your area and see what STs are listing at and selling for. It's all well and good for a website to say it's worth a specific amount. It's quite another thing to get someone to actually hand the cash over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Piro: Exactly. I guess it's worth whatever someone will pay for it. I've seen such huge ranges that it's hard for me to tell. I may list it for 11k and see what happens.

Pimpedout: Not looking to sell items individually at this point.

The mileage will be a factor- asking $10,900 is probably a decent starting point. Looks like a real clean, sharp truck, so that will be in your favor. :cool:

I paid $10,900 for my 01 loaded 2wd, sport and comfort packages and 80,000 miles. It was bought from a dealship though.