How much is a new Rubber Floor for the ST? 2001

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No clue, But have you considered a carpet kit?

Not really... I like the rubber, just I have hacked mine up kinda in the back for stereo equipment in the past, and now I want to have it new again....

New or slightly used??

CoastieJoe can get you a nice used one I am sure or a new one. I can call ford on Monday and get a new price for you..

Todd Z

Brand Spankin.

Yeah I can call the dealer here... just thought someone had an idea of how much... Im thinking around 300-400US?

Im kinda goin nuts on the ST... Id rather spend the money on fixing the perfectly fine one I have now (excluding tranny) than spending another 20k for somethign a little newer that could end up having the same problem.

I took my back seats into this upholstry place today, getting them modded just like 23ballisic, to exclude the headrest, and have the top part flat, and not up on the inside side...

Vigilantes,

I think you are talking about a Ford bed mat. That is different then a rubber floor. He is talking about the interior floor.

Tom

Latest posts