how much lift?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler wright

Reaction score
I have came to a conclusion and decided to lift my truck. The thing is i was wondering how much of a lift i would need if i put 35" mudders on it. Or 33"'s. Does anyone have any picks?

See link

http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/msgboard9e.asp?BOARDNAME=MSG&VIEW=878536&sitename=mysporttrac

Yep Yep- go with the 3" PA body Lift and 1.5" TT/SL and you should be able to fit some pretty beefy tires on the trac. I've got 32's, but could easily go bigger.

[Broken External Image]:

-Heather in OC

that tire is 31 inches tall....

Todd Z

tyler, do a search on tire size. There are alot of posts with the numbers. A few actually have a "tire calculator" posted inside and it will give you the measurements and show you the difference in size.;)

to get 35'' tires your most likely gonna have to do the 3'' body and 4'' suspension lift. i've got the 3'' body lift and i dont think that i can get 33'' tires without some trimming(still have stock tires:()

I have 33" on mine a little rubbing in back of front tires needed a little trimming I have the TT/SL You will definatley need the 3" body lift for 35's

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look at my library I have a 3" body lift and 285/75/16 BF Goodrich tires... thats 32.8". If you want bigger you'll have to get the TT/Shackle as well... and still do some minor trimming