How much motorcycle?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorne Day

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting my kids;) a Kawasaki KLXâ„¢125L and I'm not sure if it will fit in the ST. I'm sure someone has hauled a bike. Any pics?

Also, while cleaning a switch on my 82 Suzuki I broke a small plastic piece.:angry: What's stronger super glue or epoxy? I'm also open to other suggestions.

The bike weighs about 190 lbs. (wet) and is about 74" in length. So it's not too much weight on the tailgate and the tire wouldn't go past the the edge of it.

I have hauled my suzuki Bandit 600 in the bed of mine w/o any problems. The only thing to keep in mind is that if you use the rachet type straps, you can actually tighten them to the point where the bed will warp. As soon as you release them they will go back but you don't need that much tension. Good luck.

Had a kx250 ,no problem. Try using super glue and sprinkle a little baking soda on it . The soda and glue make for a almost unbreakable bond. Works good on the plastic studs that insert into the grommets. Do it in a well ventalated area, as it does have a chemical reaction.

Yep I carried my wife's Buell XB9SX for over 100 miles with no issue.

And my brother's KTM 250, He races AMA. The KTM I bleive is like almost 7 feet long. But fit with teh extender on the back for extra measure.

I hauled my KTM 520EXC and my buddies Kawi KDX220 on a round trip of about 350 miles. No problem, but I would suggest keeping the weight on the tailgate toward the sides rather than the middle. I can't get the bed extender on, even with my KTM catecornered (sp?) in the bed.

I've got a picture of my crf230 loaded straight in my ST. It's a 250 lb bike, no problems. Pic is in my pic folder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts