How often do you go to this web site?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started at monthly, worked up to weekly, dangerously close to daily and some days, it's hourly.

Usually daily,,not at work, as I work nights and don't have internet access there, but first thing in the morning when I get home,,,,,,,,,,,,great site!!!

I try to get on here at least once a day, but with school about to start up that rate will probably go down to once every two or three days.

Rich...LOL :lol:

About 10-15 times a day...... :eek::eek::wub::cool::unsure:

Todd Z

CB, IE 7 lets you subscribe to RSS feeds and has a reader. Would be nice if this site had RSS subscriptions for things like:

- Most recently added forum topics (last x posts)

- Most recent replies to threads authored by subscriber (last x replies)

- Most recently posted replies to any topic (last x posts)

Where "x" is a hard number, say like 10 or 20, so as not to bog down server traffic. For those not familar with RSS, if you have a reader, than you can setup subscriptions to any websites that support RSS that you frequent and start first at your reader, seeing all that is going on among the several sites, and drill through if something peeks your interest.

Great stuff.

TJR

As long as I'm in front of a computer, at least once an hour.

I'm a server admin, so that makes it at least 22 hours per day.

Nearly every nite, I will leave it on, then of course I push top to make sure I am up to date. _ Ron

Latest posts