Howdy from Canada

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy from just outside Toronto eh , cool site and i love my st

2005 st adrnilin

westin push bar

xm sat radio factory sub and all

full window tint

shadow billet grill

flomaster duels

kn air filter

heres some pics

eh

and yea i like fords lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah... Toronto. I've gotten to know the area quite well (about 7 weeks spent there so far this year....).

What part of T-Town? Etobicoke, Mississagua, Brampton...??

Welcome bud... Nice Trac...

I am in Markham, ON.... nice to see more Canadian's showing up!

Now if only we could get a place in Canada to sell Rancho Shocks at a good price and all would be great north of the border!

Cheers

Whit

Welcome from Calgary, not too many active Canadians on this board. (I used to own an 01 and an 03 ST)

I am looking at replacing the Stock Shocks with Rancho RSX.

Got a price for them thru acouple places here in the GTA and the best price I could find was $117/each.

The thing that annoy's me is you can get them in the states for $49/each but the places won't ship to Canada. With the exchange and shipping its maybe $70/each. Thats a big difference in price... Its sucks!

Cheers

Whit

I'm from Calgary, Just picked up my '07 Sport Trac Thursday. It's a Loaded Limited, dark blue with 2 tone charcoal leather interior. Went for a drive to BC on the weekend, great truck!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
:) thanxs guys yup im thinking about a lowering kit maybe and some different rims but maybe after winter lol dang cold here brrrr

and im actually out in the burbs of t dot eh Oakville

ps heres anoter pic of her

next to a tank!!!!