Hub Assembly Question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake Flood

Reaction score
I have heard many people recommend Timkens, but just wondering if they are worth the extra $50-75 bucks they cost over the cheaper ones. Have to replace my drivers side front assembly due to the roar on that side of the front end. Took it to the dealer and road with soemone and he SAYS thats what it is. We'll see!

Timken is a good name. Been around for a while and you will find that few have issues with them after being installed.

And,,, if you do, they have a decent warranty coverage.

As the job is substantial and can be expensive if you do not do it yourself, I would suggest going with a good name/quality product.

Too much hassle to screw with it in another 6 months because the cheap one failed...

Just got back from Advance Auto (have time to do it today so i went to see what they had in stock) and they have a NTP assembly for $150 and it has a 1-year warranty. Any info on this brand...?

I got mine from adv auto. I don't remember the brand, but it was the cheapest they had. It's been on for over a year with no issues. They also price match!

Latest posts