I am reneging on Dark Cherry

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise Hayes 2

Reaction score
My Dark Cherry has been on order for 2 weeks now, but my dealer told me I could still make changes to my order til around the 15th of May, so today I noticed at another dealer that they had just rolled a White Limited off the delivery truck,and BAMMMMMM!!!!!!!, I fell in love with white, it just glitters. Monday morning my dealer will get a call and that Dark Cherry has been scratched. It's a nice color, but that white is so rich lookin and just a Jazzy color. I have been torn between these 2 colors, but today was a first look at a live white ST Limited. The pinstripping colors are unlimited with the white also. I am content now with my decision on my color.

White is SO much easier to stripe - also imo looks better with that big chrome grille. I love the dark cherry too, but that grille scares me against a dark color like that.

i was gona buy one this weekend, but i am waiting for the power rear window and the door handle redesign - probably at least another month.

Good Luck!

Is that the interior or exterior door handle they are changing? The interior one was one thing we noticed when we were looking at them. Just strange, you'd get used to it but it was strange.

--Bob

Bob - They are adding a pull-cup to the door handle, and deleting the grab handle beneath, only for front door trims. Rear's will still be the same.