I found the answer to all our problems....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I will design a kit to increase gas mileage.

The kit will contain a bolt, two nuts, two washers, and a drill bit.

Instructions...

Drill hole in floorboard. Put one nut and washer on the bolt. Nut first, then washer. Put the bolt through the hole. Go under vehicle and put a washer and the nut on the bolt. Adjust the nuts so you can only push the gas pedal so far. The farther it sticks above the floorboard, the less you are able to push the throttle down, the more gas you save.

Do you think it will sell? ;)

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
This issue of popular mechanics test several items. Including 2 different versions of these.

It is all a scam. They explained why some of the items were BS, before the test.

Watch though, with gas prices as they are there will be more suckers.

I made a guy at my church mad when I showed him the fake science behind the gas line magnet. He was selling them...:lol:

Bahb,

I could not do that to another human being. I have to sleep at night.

I need to start making a project for the rear disc conversion first.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
What about putting our minds together and designing a "Tornado Magnet"?

I'll start off the design process:

Step One:

Take six pieces of aluminum from a single-wide Tennessee Trailer, supported

only by three cinder blocks, two coke bottles , and the stump of an old Oak Tree:

Step Two:

(You see where I am going with this!).

Tiger...Poetic versus what??? I was trying to be serious.

And by the way...I am not Illeterate! I'll have you know I passed my High School

English Class with flying colors (at least the fifth time, anyway).

Oh, and Roll Trailer Roll!

(I mean) Roll Tide Roll!

GOTCHA!:p

This has to be the best so far... you must read the questions. :lol:

Q: Good day...I am very impressed with your fabulous device. I am on a restricted budget of 7$ a day and cannot possible afford this state of the art device....more

Aug-22-05

A: The dimensions are This thick <-----------------> this high <----------------------------------------------------------------> and this wide <----->

:lol::lol::lol: