I got a build date :)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyB

Reaction score
I got a build date from the dealer today also a VIN #.

It is June 12th and a delivery date of June 26th.

Do you guys think it will be on time?

Too bad the Louieville meet is the 9th & 10th. You might have been able to see mine being built. It's a silver Limited.

send pics when you go tthem... im looking at getting one next year maybe.... and so far color leaders are silver or white

That is pretty quick to build/deliver! When did you put in your order??? My order goes in next Tuesday and they tell me that I will get my VIN that same day...

<B>Big D</B>, I will post pics for sure!

<B>A1cntrler</B>, I put the order in May 5, then had then remove the Nav System and Satillite radio on May 8.

I talked to customer service at Fords 800 # yesterday and they told me that my ST has been "released".

Anyone know what that means? Released from the assembly line or from the plant all together? As in its on a train/truck on its way to my dealer?

I heard a car carrier transporting brand new ST's hit an overpass on the Grand Central yesterday. I think it was on it's way to Di Blasi Ford. All the ST's got wrecked. :eek: Just kidding

I ordered April 24, build date was 6/1 (with PDBL!), arrived at dealer 6/16 (five hours from Louisville, but I don't know what method or path it took from there to central Illinois.)

Good one. The probably would hit an overpass since they should not be on the GCP anyway. Although I plow the snow on the GCP and we have enough room.