I have 1 01 Job2 -05 Modified Throttle body left !!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
I have 1 left for this round if any one is interested !!!!!

Todd Z

www.zabteck.com

Todd,

How much is the TB mod and I assume it will work on an 03?

Dan O.

Dan,

Yes this one I have left will....

It is $135.00 shipped, Plus a $65.00 core charge which I will refund to you once I get your old one back to me...

Unless you want to keep your stock one...

Todd Z

Todd,

Thanks. I have a tuner from Bamachips on order and should be here any day. Will it give me 10 more hp on top of the tune? Do I need to make changes to the tune and will this work with my TB spacer?

Thanks,

Dan O.

Get rid of the spacer. They have no benifit on a port FI engine. Spacers only have a slight HP increase on TB FI or carburated motors...

Dan, As stated, the throttle body spacer is JUNK.....

My Throttle body will work with it and will work with whatever tune Doug gives you....

On the 02-05 St's this mod gives 26 more CFM and roughly 5-6 HP depending on other mods.

You will notice quicker throttle response, Mid to top end gains and slight MPG improvement. But if your getting a tuner I doubt you will notice the MPG gain until you keep your foot off the floor !!... :lol::lol::lol:

IF I added up all the advertised HP gains on all the bolt on stuff I have now, I should be over 300 HP!!!!!!

Todd Z

Nick, i sent you about 5 emails in the last 3 weeks..... I even Posted here for you to check your email......... I had you on the list...

IF Dan doesn't want it , It is yours....

Todd Z

Todd,

i am sorry i went to check my email this past weekend and hotmail had discontinued my account for whatever reason. but it is back up and running now so if dan doesnt take it, either email me or post it here, i check the message boards every morning and night, Thanks

Nick

No problem,

Dan ????

Todd Z

Todd,

If it's still there I'll take it. How do you want to get paid, will a money order work?

Dan O.

Dan it is yours, Email sent....

Todd Z