I installed the FSB from Addco

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kunkle

Reaction score
On Friday night I installed my ADDCO FSB #737 that I ordered online. I haven't had much of a chance to test it out yet because we had 5" of rain since the weekend. I now have the ADDCO FSB, the EE Rear Sway Bar, and Edlebrock IAS shocks. I noticed that I slide into the seat bolsters more instead of leaning against the door or the center console. I am still working the squeaks out. I removed the mounts and bushings last night and coated them with grease from a grease gun. I noticed there was enough friction since Friday that the black paint was rubbed off of the FSB already.

ADDCO did just go through a price increase, I have found out a lot of web sites are not up to date, some are...

Todd Z

Well, maybe I missed the price increase. Looks like since the price increase, Todd might be able to be compeditive now with the front bar.

Tom

The fella selling them on eBay, though he has disappeared as of recent, bumped up his prices $20/bar. I noticed the rear was now the price that the front previously was.

Yes, that is corrdect. I called last week to verify the shipment and was told that these were not hot sellers at one time so he was selling them below cost on ebay to clear inventory. He said over the last few weeks his orders have increased a lot on #737.

Latest posts