I love mods!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandon mena

Reaction score
Just finished installing some new toys in my baby! Earlier this week I made a MAF adapter out of the 3” Plumb Fit Closet Flange like Mike S. (thanks Mike!) but I used a sheilded Ractive filter. Looks and sounds great, definately some more pull in the top end. That with the Flowmaster Delta 40 series (installed about a month ago) really made a nice gain and powerful tone. Then I got my new Pro Comp ES9000 shocks in the mail today. Installed them and my shackles along with a very precise torsion twist up front. The truck is 22.5" from center of wheel to fender lip all the way around. I even did something that I haven't seen anyone else here do. I put on a set of graphics. Don't worry, nothing fast and furious, lol. Now to get a 3" body lift and my Pacer chrome 15" x 10" wheels and 35" x 12.5" Nitto's. I am in love with this truck.:wub:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Oh almost forgot about the grill...

[Broken External Image]:

Sorry about the quality folks. No camera, all I have is my phone. I think it takes pretty good shots for a camera phone though.

mmmm, the best color ever put on the ST, hands down.

Mods are great, take a blank canvas and tranform with with a few mods into a work of art. Stock Sucks.

Dang! You seriously need a bug deflector! Looks like you have run into a few golf balls with the front of your hood.

I really like your mods. They are cool!

Tiger, I guess I need to do something about my black canvas! :lol:

Yeah I know, my father used to drive it and is really careless. You can see the rim and lug impressions from when he bumped into the back of a jeep with a rear mounted spare, lol. It doubles as my work truck so I try not to get too worried about the minor dings and scratches here and there. It takes some punishment but sure does handle it well.

As for the vinyl, it's a skull, here's a better pic.

[Broken External Image]:

Mods are fun. Keep up the good work! Before I bought my first ST, an 01 in silver frost, I would have killed for that color you have, then they stopped production on it. So when I saw the comp. orange in the lot I traded up for it. Gary D. in CT

Is that from a camera phone? Trac looks cool, but I'm giving myself a headache tring to make out the skull! Is it facing forward? What is the part that looks like a butt, behind it?

Latest posts