I need a part..

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott C

Reaction score
I need the part that houses the bulb that shines on the license plate. I found that it was broken and put back together again with some silicone stuff, but when I went to paint my cladding it broke and will not go back together again. I'd ask the shop who did the work on the bumper about it but it was a couple years ago, no way can I prove that they did it. So I'll just buy the new part, it's small so Im sure it'll cost an arm and a leg.

Does anyone know what it's called or by sheer luck on my part does anyone have an extra one? :D

scott im guessing it comes as a plate light assembly. i dont have one but i work at a dealer so if you cant find a used one email me @[email protected]. I will get you one for less than retail. Good luck

josh

Ask and ye shall recieve...

I was not able to look up the light assembly itself. So I looked up the Bumper from your area. You listed in your profile "Pacific NW". Call some of these places as they must have the light since they have the bumper.

Rear Bumper

Ford Explorer 4 Dr, Spt Trac-P.P.-DAMAGED TEXTURE 19333 $350 Riteway Auto Parts - RPN USA-CA(Fontana) Request_Quote 1-800-852-8733 Request_Insurance_Quote

Rear Bumper

Ford Explorer 4 Dr, Spt Trac-P.P. TEXTURE DAMAGED 19646 $350 Riteway Auto Parts - RPN USA-CA(Fontana) Request_Quote 1-800-852-8733 Request_Insurance_Quote

Rear Bumper

Ford Explorer Sport GREY STEP BUMPER 050072 $250 Auto Recycling Mall USA-AZ(Maricopa) E-mail 1-888-254-6766

Rear Bumper

Ford Explorer Sport OS2 **2 KA33 $160 Spalding Auto Parts USA-WA(Spokane) E-mail 1-800-366-2070

Rear Bumper

Ford Explorer -4 DR, SPT TRAC-,WHT [KNICKS] 3115 $Call RPN - QwikParts Auto Salvage USA-CA(San-Bernadino) Request_Quote 1-909-889-0206 Request_Insurance_Quote

Rear Bumper

Ford Explorer Sport Trac SKUFFED CUT PLASTIC PAD LIFTED--0.1 5E0240 $Call Viking Truck and Auto USA-CA(Redding) E-mail 1-800-338-7474

Rear Bumper

Ford Explorer Sport Trac RED,BAD COVER 2C0483 $Call South Bay Auto Wreckers, Inc. USA-CA(Chula-Vista) Request_Quote 1-877-722-3138 Request_Insurance_Quote

Rear Bumper

Ford Explorer Sport Trac SLV,2 INCH GOUGE P50132 $Call PARTS USA-NV(Las-Vegas) E-mail 1-877-644-1881

Year

Part

Model Description Damage

Code Part

Grade Stock# US

Price Dealer Info

Coastiejoe,

Where did you get that list and what kind of list is it? It reads like a damaged vehicle used parts list, if that's the case that is a great idea for a place to shop.

Josh..Thanks! If I can't find one I'll drop you a line, do you have any idea on how much they are?

I own a salvage yard and can directly access the inventory of just over 3000 yards.

Pretty much can find any part from any vehicle. The tiny little parts are the hardest as they normally do not have much of a value so the yards don't list it.

If you need anything, just e-mail me...