I need custome tunes!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremiah Morgan

Reaction score
I bought a Xcal2 from steeda, cause I get a good deal with them, so...I need some custome tunes. I have tried to get ahold of a couple people but no response?? Can someone please help me out here??

Thank you

Jeremiah

If you had bought it from Wayne Foy, one of this site sponsers, it would have came with 3 custom tunes, dedicated to your specific Mods. Plus you would have the support of a fellow sport trac owner..

I know but I get a Really good deal...way under 389$ I manage a part store, so being a reseller we get great deal!!

I have contacted wayne and doug and can't get any reply back yet?

Can't you send it to Wayne and have him load the tunes??

How much could he charge??

I had a unit I had loaded for one car changed for another and another dealer charged me $100 to 'unlock' it and load 3 tunes.:wacko:

Come on guys, if he got a good deal then we can't hold it against him that he did not buy it from. And from what I am hearing, the support from Wayne has some room for improvement, especially if you own an 07 ST.

Man, did I misread this subject line. I was guessing that "custome" was a misspelling of "costume", not "custom"; and then I thought the tunes was a reference to music--like maybe you were looking for good music to play in a couple months when trick-or-treaters come to your door in costume. :D

You will need to a buy a 6 month subscription for the tunes. Go to his website and buy the subscription and then he will email tunes to you.

Sorry I was typing fast and spelling isn't always an issue when I am on forums. I figured I was done with school long time ago and didn't have a teacher grading my spelling...

I want to say thanks to Todd Z with getting in touch with Wayne!! Thank you!!

I got the 6 month subscription!!

Jeremiah