I Need help with tires - quick! -

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P1ps dayz

Reaction score
Hello, which one of these will work better on my trac, OZ 18" wheels, any help is greately appreciated!!

all tires size 265/60HR18 (265x775 mm)

- Bridgestone Dueler H/P

- Falken Ziex S/TZ01

- Goodyear Wrangler F1

- Kumho ECSTA STX

- Yokohama Geolandar H/T-S

- Yokohama AVS S/T

Thank you!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan on the Yok-HT/S GO51, for my Trac. They have good reviews, the price is fair. I have used various YOKS in the past on 3 other vehicles. Good service, never had one to fail. I presently have some Z rated yoks on my mustang. They perform as well as their high dollar counter parts, GY, BFG, BRIGS, etc. They cost me $140 per tire for 285/40/17. The others wanted $200 and up. I have been pleased with price and service of YOKS..:D

I buy from discount tire..

I have Goodyear Wrangler HP's in 17s, and although most people say they're noisy, they are nice and quiet to me, and give a great ride. They're soft, and now I don't have violent shaking over bumps on the interstate that I had with my Michelins.

I've had the kumho's and presently have the bridgestones, out of those two i would go with the bridgestones, but they are VERY pricey. The kumho's didn't last long at all, i think i'm going to go with a nitto tire next.

Latest posts