If you want to caravan out to Louiville from NJ/NY/PA....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Kaufman

Reaction score
If you want to caravan out to Louisville from the NJ/NY/PA area let me know here. Adam I know that you wanted to meet up to go out, and I believe Todd Z might join us.

Just let me know.

Steve,

I am leaving LI about 7am on WED morning. I believe Gary D, and SAL may join, I know there where others, But they may leave for the trip on Thursday.

Email me I will give you my cell # if you don't have and we can try to find a common meeting place..

Todd Z

I'm likely leaving Thursday from Philadelphia. I will update as I know more in the coming days. Hang tight.

Of course, if we have a caravan, I will leave earlier to catch you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be leaving with who ever is going....

Unless my wife decides to go, with my daughter.. I would not want to slow everyone down with Frequent rest stops.

Unless no one minds.

says it is a 15 hour or so drive. From CT..

im planning on leaving on wed with todd z (hopefully). if not i will catch up with whoever is leaving thursday. i know chris p is leaving on thursday. i will keep ya all posted.-paul:cool:

I just got my AAA trip-tic, They show a different route than Map quest, and it is 100 miles shorter !! whoo whoo!!!!

Todd Z

Todd,

What route are you taking?? I was planning on hitting AAA today or tomorrow. And seeing what they give me. I could also have them route me the same way.

Also looked at the new Eclipse DVD Nav system.. Hopefully getting that in before the meet.

Sal