i'll be gone for a while

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett Deroche

Reaction score
i joined this site a while ago and have learned so much since then i haven't had many posts because i really dont know too much but i have learned a lot from this site. i'll be gone for a couple of months because im leaving for boot camp but i hope to be back on after to see how much this site will grow and how much more i can learn thanks for all the help this site and the members have given me im leavin on wednesday

Brett, What branch did you decide on? You take care and remember it is just a mental game at times Have fun! Be Positive and learn much! Thank you for serving!

brett, thanks for your service to our country and for all of us. As GM said, boot camp is not only physical but it can be one heck of a mental game. Take it in stride.

Gods speed..;)

Have a safe trip, in the end, I am sure you will enjoy boot camp...

You may not feel that way until the day you leave there, but it will come to you...

Best of luck to you...

Good luck and thanks for helping to protect us so that we can have a great site like this. Look forward to seeing you back. And hey, be careful out there.