in dash radio

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double din.... Or a single with a filler plate.....

But if you don't fill the hole completely it looks funny to me...

I believe member swshawaii is selling a brand new double din radio for good price..

Todd Z

Thanks Todd. BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED Alpine IVA-W203. Check Crutchfield.com for details.

MSRP over $1K. Crutchfield price $800. Sell $500 FIRM + Shipping. (Your preference)

I will include a dash kit, no charge. I was VERY close to installing in my '05 XLS. Decided to wait until I install an alarm. (Alpine IS a thieves "target")

P.S.- It WILL fit with some trimming, contrary to what Crutchfield says. Check (HawaiianST's) Double Din Pioneer/Alpine setup. Very sanitary install and it sounds awesome. Also can get you dealer pricing on any add ons, now or later. (Speakers, amps, etc.)

Todd, your "incentive" if this results in a sale to anyone, is me buying the Zabteck Front Sway Bar (Addco 737), Plastic Throttle Body, and a Recon LED Third Brake Light (Smoke).

What's the price of the LED, Todd? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would only be of the factory sealed box. It's never been opened or removed from the box.

Loaned out my point and shoot. Can take pics if needed. Check out Crutchfield or Alpine.com for illustrations and details. Thanks, Steve

Latest posts