In memory of Olaf's girlfriend

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
Hi all. Many of you already know that longtime member Olaf W. lost his girlfriend of 5 years in a tragic accident last week.

I wanted to pass along that donations in memory of Kim Groves can be made to these two charities:

STARS (<a target=_new href="http://www.stars.ca">www.stars.ca</a>)

Calgary Humane Society (<a target=_new href="http://www.calgaryhumane.ca">www.calgaryhumane.ca</a>)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is saddening, :(:(

I don't know what else to say......

Rachel and I send our condolences, and after the holiday will make a contribution....

Todd Z

This is just a tragic story.. I have read the posts from when this first happened.

I even shead a tear for you Olaf... God Bless. I will make a donation after the first of the year.

If there is anything I can do or help you with, let me know:(

Thanks Rich,

Here is her in her normal attire, doing what she loves

[Broken External Image]:

And here she is dressed up a bit

[Broken External Image]:

I am so sorry to hear the news Olaf. Like George said, if there is anything we can do, don't hesitate to ask. Please know that you are in our prayers.

Tommy

Olaf, Know that she will always reside with you in that special place in your heart, and you were blessed by the time you spent with her. I hope you are spending some time with her horse as her horse will feel the loss as well, and that time will be a comfort to you also.

Rodger - me, her sister and her brother all went out to visit her horse today. She always said that if something happened to her she wanted me to take care of Toby. Her sister owns a horse at the same place so she will keep an eye on it as well as me and we can go riding together.

Olaf,

Posting pictures of her brings this more to a reality. When you see some tragedy on TV, it doesn't really hit home. When you see a name, it makes you think about it. When you see a picture, it really hits home.

Thanks for posting those pictures. You had a beautiful girlfriend and I know you were proud of her.

I can not imagine the pain you are in, but as always, there are people that love you both at home and us here, online.

Tom

Olaf.... this is just amazing... Here are a bunch of people giving condolences!!! I am very impressed by this!!! I do not know if you know any one here, but I have to say this my friend.... My HEART goes out to you... This really touches me... I have been thru a tragic event like this and I am VERY impressed by the way you are handleing this. You are very strong. My friend, One day this will hit you like a ton of bricks. Everyone one handles this a little diffrent way. BE STRONG...BE STRONG....BE STRONG... Life will go on.

Holiday Wishes & God Bless!!!

Chris

Olaf,

Thank you for posting this. I am very sorry about you loss. I hope things go well for you and her family. Spending time in the country with her horse will be therapeutic, but a little sad too.

Rich Stern,

Will Kim be joining Ron Brezina in the memorial?