Incinerator Exhaust

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor CAD

Reaction score
Ever heard of it?

My local Midas dealer sells them, they have one cut in half next to a Flowmaster and they look identical inside. Dealer claims that they are Flowmaster made without the name stamped into them!

$79 for a single in single out and $119 for a single in dual out.

Search Ebay.... I think a single/single/ is 79 or 80 shipped....

I get all me flow masters off Ebay..

Todd Z

OK, so if I look on the biggest rip-off ever let loose on the general population, I can find the same thing for the same price, but then I have to pay someone (or do myself) to install it.

Great deal!

I think the prices were put out there for you to compare to see if you are getting a good deal.:rolleyes:

Just bring the muffler to the shop and let them install it.... I dont do my own pipe work... not worth it...

TO me it sounded like you wanted a Flowmaster but were just being cost consious....

I was concerned and did not want to see you get ripped off or have some "knock off" installed and not be happy with it....

Sorry I was trying to help....

Todd Z

All I wanted was to know if anybody ever heard of this exhaust, pros and cons...

I'm not cheap, I'd really rather have a Borla or a Dynomax system, as they are by far the best sounding IN THE CAB in my opinion. Magnaflow, Gibson etc are annoying to me in the cab.

Unfortunatly, I now live in a very small town with Midas as my only muffler shop, and that Incinerator is all they carry. I have never heard of it or how it sounds.

I'm reading that you don't have a budget, like Borla and Dynomax and don't want to pay someone to install it for fear of being ripped off...?

So, buy a cat back exhaust system and bolt it on yourself... You won't need Midas and you can get what you want.

I bring all my exhaust work to my local Midas. They do extremely nice work and they charge me a fair price. To have my custom CBE installed was about $30 or $40. The cutout and wiring was about $130 installed.

That's not bad imo.

I asked my Midas if they would install a Dynomax and they said it was against company policy to install anything except their brand.

Borla does not have an application for Sport Tracs listed.

I will gladly pay someone to install an exhaust system, it can be a real bitch to remove them after 6 years of corroding together.

I still have a Firestone dealer in town that may do it.

The incinerator is ONLY a muffler and there is no need to make a vehicle loud without any benefit.

So why are you asking about the incinerator exhaust if The incinerator is ONLY a muffler and there is no need to make a vehicle loud without any benefit.

doctorcad,

Have you considered this?

Universal Mufflers, Tubing & Hardware

For custom needs, BORLA offers components of its performance exhausts separately. These premium upgrades are made from aircraft-quality austenitic stainless steel. Use of these products may require changes to the OEM system or the fabrication of a completely custom exhaust. All responsibility for the outcome of such projects is assumed by the customer purchasing the product.

No. Never heard of it.

If it's being compared to an FM then chances are it sounds and "behaves" like a FM(hence the comparison).