Infinty Perfect 10" sub and box

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake Clark

Reaction score
I have a brand new infinty perfect 10.1d and a custom box for the sporttrac for sale. The subwoofer is brand new, all i did was take it out of the box to put the foam seal around the edge, but it has never been mounted or used. The box is custom made to fit behind the center console in front of the rear seats. You can see pictures of the box in my library and more information about the subwoofer at the link below. I'm looking to get 200 for both box and sub. Shipping will be paid for by the buyer and I will give an exact cost once I have a shipping location, no need to state a price now and it end up being too much. Thanks for looking!

Blake,

Would I be able to get the outside dimensions of your sub box that goes under the rear seat? Also, does that box hold 2 10's or 2 8's.

Jason

Just to make sure everything is clear I'm selling the box that holds 1 10" sub, not the one that held the two 10's under the seat.

Jason- I'll try to get some off of it later, i'm no longer using it so i've got to go dig it out of the garage.

Brad- Give me a couple days to find a box big enough to ship the sub box in so that i can get a good estimate. Also would you want me to go ahead and put the sub in the box so that you could combine shipping or would you rather have the box the sub came in as well and seperate the two packages?

Jason- Emailed you about the other box.

Latest posts