Installing a DvD player?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK so now that my Navigation is all hooked up im gonna use the screen to hook up a tv tuner/ dvd player that I just bought. Here is my question.

I bought an indash dvdplayer/tvtuner but i dont have anymore indash left. So I basically have to make a spot for it somewhere in the truck. Does anyone have an idea where I can keep it or mount it? I can do some fitting to make it fit somewhere. Thanks

Brandon

What bag Is that? The only cords im gonna be runings is the svideo cable the audio cable and the 1 power cord. I was thinking about mounting it inside the little holder up front thats only good for change, but side mounted so its like facing the passenger door, but i dont think there is any room. anthor spot i thought about was teh glove compartment, anthor spot was just undermounted under the center console. something like my crappy drawing

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is illegal if you play it without the parking break on. Not only am i installing that feature, but Im gonna find a way to only have it work if there is a pasenger in the pasenger seat, ill figure it out for the srs light or something, but for now... where to mount it.

Latest posts