Insurance

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fkent, I have said to several of my Christian friends that if we think that God is a God that "causes and prevents" then God is a real jerk. I, therefore, don't believe that there is a master plan and that all that happens is part of it. Sorry...too much crap goes on for it all to be God's will.

TJR

Maybe God ownes shares in the insurance companies and uses "acts of God" as exclusions in order to save money? ;)

As for insurance, what if it is proven that those of a certain race are worse drivers than others of a different race? Should they be allowed to charge me more for insurance (if for example) because whites are not as good of a driver as a black person is?

Tom

Maybe God ownes shares in the insurance companies and uses "acts of God" as exclusions in order to save money?

Acts of God are typically covered under insurance (hail, tornado, hurricane, wind, and flood under the Federal Flood program) so God is actually taking a financial hit everytime he smotes someone. :rolleyes:

And stock in some of the car rental companies. Most have changed their rental agreements to where the renter is now liable even for damage caused by act of God. Another way for them to get more money out of you through buying their damage waivers and the like.

car rental companies.

Use your Visa. Visa International, the parent of all Visa cards, covers RCs up to 30 days. If you need longer you must completely settle the account and enter new rental agreement for next 30, and so on...

Check with your particular CC issuer for specifics.

Latest posts