Interest in my truck/aftermarket parts? *MORE ADDED!!*

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update - Work didn't go well and I got stuck in KY until last night. I've received payment for everything sold thus far, the parts are all packed up and will be headed to FedEx in the morning. I'll send tracking info out to everyone as soon as I get a chance tomorrow.

I've decided to keep the ScanGauge 2 unit itself, but I'd like to see the console go to someone who wants it. I'll include the backhousing of the SG2, which had to be slightly trimmed to fit, so you won't have to permanently damage yours. $30 shipped for the console itself.

Now, help me get the rest of this stuff out of my garage! The MAF housing, UD pulley and tires/wheels are the main stuff I'd like to move. Let's make a deal someone!!:smile0006:

Lil Help:smile0006:

Here's the stuff I'll likely pull off and sell:

ASP underdrive crank pulley - $150 shipped

Leer fiberglasss cap - $400

Center console with ScanGauge2 faceplate molded in (needs a little more work) - $30 shipped

2.5" Magnaflow - $45 shipped

Tailgate handle - $12 shipped

Blue dash bezel - $15 shipped

Gray dash bezel/Alpine bracket - $25 shipped

Double-din dash kit - $10 shipped

Also a trade possibility, maybe straight sale, for my rear seats that were converted to a 40/40 setup.

I'd also be interested in a trade for a set of OEM wheels/tires + cash for my 17" F150 FX4 wheels with 285/70-17 Revo's and custom made spacers/adapters (1.25" front / 2" rear).

All parts sold so far were shipped today via FedEx and tracking info was emailed to everyone. Thank you all!

I'll try to get some pics of the seats and cap tonight.

Hi Dan, I am interested in the ScanGuage2. Is it permanently mounted to the console or do you think it could easily be removed. Also I would assume it has all the wires and ect.

I've decided to keep the actual ScanGauge unit itself, as I contacted the company and they're sending me a new housing for it. I had permanently molded the front of the original housing into the console, the electronics and back housing just screwed on from the backside. I plan on doing a similar install in my new F150.

So, only the console itself is now for sale along with the modified backhousing of the ScanGauge. If someone already has a SG, they can simply install the install the electronics into this console and not have to mess up they're original housing in case they decide to change vehicles or sell it. It does need a little more filler/sanding/paint work to be perfect, but its a good start.

Glad to hear. I was very skeptical when I first got them for my truck, but after seeing them installed there was no question about it! I need to get a set for my F150 now...

Latest posts