Intresting, will our Utah members help

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddieS'04

In Memoriam 1950-2022
Reaction score
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8ANUo8BnYoo?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I hope so. Utah, don't get bought off by the NSA's 30 pieces of silver like MD was.

My state struck a deal with the NSA to get our water for the data center that will open at the actual NSA complex here in MD, in 2016. The NSA will give Howard County 40 million tax dollars to build a pumping plant to give the NSA its wastewater and then 2 million (up to) tax dollars a year for 5 million gallons of that water per day.

With all of our Federal employees here in MD, when the feds say jump, MD says "how high?"...despite the fact that 75% of our counties vote Republican (though for the record, Howard County is blue).

Kevin,

Seems that the feds' have broken the country $$ wise. Now when they offer the big $$, to set up spying on us. Certain areas' of the country are willing to jump, and trade our freedoms for the $$$$.....:banghead:

States will gladly sell their sovereignty for national cash just the same as citizens will sell their independence for hand outs.

If there's a state that should know that the Federal government will always give it the short end of the stick it is Utah. I'm not sure how this can happen as the people of Utah elected at least one Senator to represent them who opposes this. When a majority of the state puts a guy in office to represent them and their state legislature who opposes this, how can it happen?

I guess that's one solace that I can take in living in a blue state: I know that my state will sell out, I don't have to constantly worry about it like Red Staters do. :banghead:

Latest posts