Ironman cladding

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schnellmed

Reaction score
Anyone know if these cladding parts and grill are available for order somewhere?

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one park beside me yesterday at the grocery store. I took about 10 minutes to really look it over. I really like the wheels and at least the pseudo brush guard thing. I don't know how the black grille would look on a Dark Blue, unless the matte finish was clear-coated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a member "Haley" ordered the grille for her ST, but did not give the part numbers in her post. I would be interested in the parts for my '07 as well (Grille, faux aluminium brush guard/black headlamps).

Yes, I did order the grill. Sad that there are 2 parts to order if you want the grill...the strip on the hood is sold seperate. :angry: Be prepared to spend a lot of $$ for the parts. ~crazy~

I did not order that big chunky thing that sticks out toward the bottom, I ordered and installed a black bull bar and did not want that thick ugly plastic thing to get in the way.

I will post the part numbers after work tomorrow...they are at work.:)

Correction....have the part numbers here, at least what is on the invoice. I just hope the parts guy got the items right!:wacko:

Grill - 7L2Z*8200*BA - List - $461.07 Got wholesale for $321.15

Moulding - 7L2Z*16856*AA - List - $105.70 Got wholesale for $ 70.55

I will post right as they come in to make sure that the part numbers were correct!

Latest posts