is anyone running super swamper tires on their ST?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan betts

Reaction score
i am thinking of getting 31/11.50/16 super swamper LTB tires for my sport trac. i am wondering if anyone has these or the TSL tires on their sport trac? if so, how does it ride? my dad has the TSL tires on his chevy 2500 and it rides pretty rough so i kinda know what im getting myself into. so if anyone has these tires lemme know what you think about them!

I had a 30x1150x15 SX on my Ranger up until yesterday. The were LOUD, pulled like crazy, and had a crazy shake around 35 mph... but they looked so GOOD.

Sorry... I have no experience with the LTB. But my friend has 33x1350 (maybe wider?) on his Toyota. They look good enough.

Mickey

I wouldn't run anything from Interco on any vehicle that goes faster than 35 mph. The LTB is essentially a Swamper but with a softer rubber compound. Any of them will be noisy, hard to balance, and ride hard. The best Swamper for street use is the radial SSR. If you check the Wheels And Tires Forum at www.TheRangerStation.com you can find a lot more info.

Latest posts