Is this guy full of S**T?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess we will never know.........

"This listing () has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.

If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction canceled. If anybody contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay purchase protection programs.

Items that ended more than 90 days ago are no longer accessible through the eBay system."

Ford never made an Eddie Bauer Trac, but it would be pretty easy to fake. Buy a wrecked EB Explorer for about $ 2000 and remove the EB items then sell it for parts again at a salvage auction. You could come close to breaking even on the parts. Some stripes from SST and a few touches and, presto chango, instant ST Eddie Bauer. I considered making/faking a H-D edition for my Trac, then I saw that Chops had beaten me to it :) Plus the wheels won't fit.

Chops' is my favorite Trac on this site, BTW. Plus he is a drummer so he has to be cool.

Latest posts