it figures! *%$#@!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
I detailed the Bat Trac Sunday as usual. Washed, Waxed, vaccuumed, the works. She is spotless and gleaming! I had the day off today and go back to work tomorrow. It is pouring outside now! I have to pick one of my boys up from Tae Kwon Do at 8:30 and even if it stops raining, the roads will be wet and when I pull in to work tomorrow, it will look as if I didn't even touch her. Ugh. Gotta love a black truck! At least I get to wash her again:D

yeah i know the feeling especially living in FL (where give it 10 minutes, the weather will change) whatever i enjoy washing the trac and take every opportunity to do so.... but it is annoying a shit to hear thunder 15 mins after you get done.

not as bad ad me a few weeks back... had excessive amoutn of dirt on my truck from doing some offroading. when to the local coin wash and when i reached back to turn the sprayer from soap to rinse my other hand that was holding the gun moved forward and I left a 2 inch gas in my drivers side rear fender!

I always, always, check the five and ten day forecast before I wash mine. Still, I go to work very early and I end up driving the Trac with lots of morning dew left which attracts dust. By the end of the week, she has a light coat of dust already. What can you do?

I check the forecast always before washing mine. Now that I am on the Mainline in suburban Philly, I keep it in the garage on rainy days and hop on the train. It's pathetic. :)

I bought a new car in April, washed & waxed it real purdy like. Ain't touch it since. Okay, i did clean the glass several times. Gotta love daily drivers... :D