It's here...2nd place finish?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blksn8k

Reaction score
The Sport Trac did come in today, right on schedule. Or at least that's what the salesman said. :rolleyes:

They were installing the BFG All-Terrain T/As when I got the call. I am getting the original Michelins so if anyone needs a set of zero miles 235/65/R18 Cross Terrains I have a set for sale. Just as I suspected the skid plates were not ordered soon enough. I will probably have to take it back to have those installed. I plan to pick the truck up tomorrow evening.

A younger guy at work has been wanting my Ranger but I have not been able to let him have it while I was waiting on the ST. I told him today that the Trac was at the dealership and he hands me a check for $11,000. Didn't expect that. Too cool. :D

Congrats on your new arrival, schnellmed. Hang in there mdm.

I talked to the salesman again this evening. He said they were able to fit all the Michelins into the bed, with the bed extender flipped out, of course. ;)

I am still waiting for mine. Must be on the truck somewhere. Hopefully in a week. It looks like I will be last to get my rig.

Latest posts