It's Moving Time!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WXMotorSports DecalsPartsAccs

Reaction score
In 2003 I started WebXtremes out of my home office. 100 SQ FT

In 2004 I moved to a 150 SQ FT Office.

In 2005 I moved to a 300 SQ FT Office.

Feb 15th 2007 I move into my new 2000 SQ FT Retail/Shop Location with 30 designated parking spots.

And, a company name change to "WX Signs"

March 1st WX Motorsports.com gets updated with 50,000+ SKU #s. 700 Product Lines.

It's going to look empty for six months...LOL

Thanks to everyone that has supported my little business!

SST

WELCOME !!!! :p:p

THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ROB !!!!

Todd Z

congrats.... hey, maybe you would know this... would I have any concern with putting a vinyl decal on my sliding window? like would it peel off or anything?

Congrats SST.. I'll be emailing you shortly about a custom decal for my friend.

Big D I've had a logo on my back window for almost 3 years. No problem with it all.

Rob,

Are you using national distribution warehouses?

Re:
March 1st WX Motorsports.com gets updated with 50,000+ SKU #s. 700 Product Lines.

The reason is that if you use Keystone Automotive for anything (Exeter, PA), you're supporting my neighbor. :) Keystone fulfills most eBay and eStore orders, in addition to being directly tied to A&A Auto Parts, owned by former drag racer and local Joe Amato.

Best of luck with the new storefront.

rob, i have been buying items for over the years from you and they are nothing but quality !

congrats and best of luck !

Congrats SST! I need to contact u. Im coming home this weekend and need the other side decal for the st. Ill give u a call on friday. Also If you still have it Id like to buy 2 more of the bike decals you made me earlier.

Just wish Keystone had better prices. K&N, Hawk and PowerSlot I get better prices through other distributors.

They can be hit or miss. I purchased my PIAA stuff through them and they were, by far, the cheapest. But, from visiting the A&A storefronts and looking at other prices, this is not always the case. I ordinarily buy through them or an affiliate so as to support the locals.

SST - glad to hear you are growing. Congrats! I have not heard much about the motorsports side of your business. Can you elaborate?

ScoTt

Latest posts