Jake Levin's Carbon Fibered Interior Pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
Todd Z and I went to New Jersey to finish up Jakes interior with the carbon fiber vinal i do.

Here are some pics. Whats cool is its a grey interior and flows nicely with it.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Tell him what you think.

Paul H

Last edited by a moderator:
He wanted it to stay that way.Says he likes it like that. Hes the customer and he likes it that way...his truck I dont argue.

Paul H

JK, Paul had done the top and I liked the contrast. He also should mention that he edged everything with pinstriping to give it a finished off appearance. Looks real sharp.

John, I smoke but hate the smell of my the smoke in the truck. Hence all of the air fresheners.

Paul, thanks again for to you and Todd for taking the trip up here and doing all of the CF work on my truck.

John, I smoke but hate the smell of my the smoke in the truck. Hence all of the air fresheners.

Now you know how us non smokers feel when someone lights one up near us.

Come on, you should love the stuff!! Mmmm.... cancer in the making.

Now you know how us non smokers feel when someone lights one up near us.

Come on, you should love the stuff!! Mmmm.... cancer in the making.

I am very conscientious (sp?) of non smokers (I was 1 at 1 point in time). My coworker got in my truck today and said "wow, it smells so good in your truck, I would never have known you smoked." I think that means my air fresheners work

The stuff looked good, I really did nothing but drive and get cold standing out there with jake.... :D

While toasty warm Paul sat inside..... :angry::angry:

Good day...

Todd Z

I am very conscientious (sp?) of non smokers (I was 1 at 1 point in time). My coworker got in my truck today and said "wow, it smells so good in your truck, I would never have known you smoked." I think that means my air fresheners work

Very true, I interpreted your original statement as if you did it for yourself because you hate the cigarette smoke smell ... because it just sounded weird.

Wow, I want!

Do a tutorial Paul ;)

Is the vinyl durable, will the door handles last quite a long time?

What about removing this if it does fade or get scratched, does it come off well so it could be replaced?

I like it, very nice. I also have the grey interior and it fits right in!

I think we should have a CF meet ... at my house:p. I'll supply all the food and cookout setup when the weather permits. Oh yeah don't forget the CF!:lol:

It looks sharp! I think it looks much better than stock. I may try to get something like that done to my Mazda. Since SST said this is for ricers, maybe my Mazda3 will look perfect with it. :lol:

All those air fresheners would cause me to choke. I'm allergic to those things, and that many in an enclosed place would certainly send me to a hospital. A local OKC car wash sprayed something in my car a few months ago, and I was physically ill for several hours after just driving in it for ten minutes. I can't deal with any "new car" or other scents. :(

Gavin, yeah my truck was a little dirty that day ;):p

TimB, I bought it at good old Walmart.

Nelson, I used to be like that but have since built up a tolerance to them. Just so everyone knows, I didn't put all of the air fresheners in the truck at once.as each one lost it's scent I added a new one, just didn't take the old one out :D