Jeff C's exhaust???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Jenkins

Reaction score
Hey I was planning on doing my exhaust in about a month and was wondering what all you have I like the way it sounds. I like the side exhaust but I want to keep my step bars do you think its possible to do? Also what is all envolved and is it expensive

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got detailed pics of Jeff C's exhaust if you need 'em. I'm planning on doing the same setup next weekend. I have the stepbars and plan on keepin them. I'm hoping my muffler shop can make it work. If not I'm going with this setup:

[Broken External Image]:

I'm not sure who's truck this is, I ve been tryin to find the guy.This setup sure is NASTY!

Yeah, I emailed griff very detailed pics which entailed me crawling around on the ground, lol. I don't think I saved them though, so if you need them, he's got em. Imitation is the finest form of flattery, lol...

I suppose you could take a sawzall and hack off the end of the step bar, then it would kinda look like it was coming out the side of the ST...If I upgrade to EE's side step bars, I'm going to try and have them route the exhaust out the end of the steps, like the Lightnings have that cutout...

well,

He has exhaust pipes... LOL :lol:

Todd Z