Job1 Job2 ???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnPenny Peluso

V6 Engine
4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
Reaction score
OK I'll be the dummy and ask. What does it mean when they refer to Job 1 and Job2.???

in 01 mainly the sport trac had some changes half way though the model year, ie. oil filter, oil filler cap location, are the two noticable changes, its kinda like a half year

So what should I be looking for on my 07 to know if it is a job1 or 2?:unsure:

I think its a job 2 if the last 5 of the VIN is >31000. Somewhere close to that anyway. The window stickers also say "job 2 order" on them. The door pulls have a place to grab them. The air dam is shaped differently. The job 2s drop down lower out by the wheels. That's what I'm aware of anyway. Oh, if it's Alloy or Orange it's a job 2.

On the electric rear window comments, it does not have to be a Job 2 if it has the electric rear glass. That option was introduced in the middle of Job 1 production (before Job2 production started) so there are some Job1 STs out there that have the electric rear window, although the majority of them will be Job 2s..

Latest posts