Jotto Desk Console for 2007 ST - FYI

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark K 2

Reaction score
I like Jotto Desk's Contour Consoles. I've used them a dozen times when I convert vehicles for police, fire, and EMS use. I know three individuals not in the emergency field that bought them for their own Expedition, Impala, and Explorer simply to mount CBs, scanners, and to lock up valuables. Contour Consoles replace the plastic part of the factory center console and mount using factory screw and bolt holes. When it's time to trade or sell the vehicle, the Jotto Desk is removed and the factory console is reinstalled...without any damage at all.

They are made of 16-gauge steel and are finished in tough black crinkle paint. There are hundreds of face plates available for nearly every electronic device made, plus factory climate controls and AM/FM radios. They even make custom faceplates for no extra cost, if necessary. The console includes two powerpoints, but powerpoint faceplates are available if more are desired. Locking security boxes, open storage bins, cupholders, and armrests are also available.

They cost about $300, which includes your choice of faceplates. Locking security boxes, open storage bins, cupholders, and armrests are extra.

Unfortunately, they don't make a Contour Console for 2001 to 2005 Sport Tracs. The company's R&D representative told me the factory console is too narrow.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I should clarify something. The two cupholders next to the shift lever are included at no extra charge. Additional cupholder are extra.

Mark