just a few questions

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RYAN TURNER 2

Reaction score
I have a question. I am getting a gibson exhaust this week and just oput on a k&n fipk intake and was wondering what would headers and a computer do for it also? I dont have any warranty left so I dont want to hurt the computer in any way so who makes the best chip or flasher for the st.

I have the Gibson exhaust swept side and Mac intake with the Jet Chip. I can tell a difference after 3,000 rpm. They all work great together!

For the price the jet chip is ok, if you're gonna do it, do it right. I believe the Jet Chip has generic programming for the typical upgrades most drivers would do ie intake, exhaust. Getting a custom tuned chip/programmer/flasher will give you a power advantage all the way through the rpm range not just after 3K rpm as well as economy benefits if you can keep your foot of the go pedal. W.Foy is the go to guy for any pcm upgrades and though I am whoring his ability/product I don't currently have one (still using an apten), I do have confidence in his product and do have future plans to get one.

I have no problems whoring his product as I have already given him $300 of my hard earned money (I won the SCT flasher at the ATL meet this year, so I didn't have to buy that) and I will be giving him another $600 in the next month or so here for a RandomTech cat and other parts.

Latest posts