Just Curious... How many Canadian here?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TomT I will agree about the traffic in Vancouver, horrible just horrible and it's only getting worse and Butcharts is nice especially when its all lit up with christmas lights. Zudnick your like an hours drive from me, how's it going? :)

I'm kind of surprised--my comments about "eh" received replies, but no one has even mentioned my intentional misspelling of "aboot"... :D

I'm kind of surprised--my comments about "eh" received replies, but no one has even mentioned my intentional misspelling of "aboot"... :D

Hey Mr. Rugby,

Yeah, just an hour away... but for what ever reason we only ever make the trip down there to Victoria about once a year!

We've got two small kids and most weekends are spent running them around to hockey/soccer/baseball/swimming/etc.

When we do get free time to make a day trip we're usually off skiing at Mt. Washington, or hiking and camping somewhere else on the island -- Long Beach, Strathcona, etc.

We bought the Sporttrac back in April, and so far we're loving it! It replaced my '88 Jeep YJ which I had bought when I was still in high school! I have only done a few things to it so far -- trailer hitch, mud flaps, K&N Filter, power tailgate lock...

See ya,

Z

Z, I could say the same about Nanimo haha only stop in there if I have to, otherwise is straight through, usually to tofino for some surfing. Well the ST is my first car well truck I guess, I'm only 19 but she's my baby and now I've been bit by that mod bug (it really gets around!), I've got an intake and an exhaust so far. Bill V most Canadians don't realize how much they say "eh" until they go to the states and pople chuckle every time they say it. :lol: