Just did a photoshoot with my st!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I saw your thread title and I was hesitant to open your photo library. I said to myself, I sure as hell hope he's not wearing lingerie in this ST photo shoot.

I have same year and I bought mine in 2003 with 21,000 miles. Still love it to this day and don't plan on getting anything else for a while. I've got a 2nd engine & tranny in it from Ford. They are both up there in mileage and who knows may have to go for 3rd's. The Trac is well worth doing them on.

That's some bender in your crash photos. Did that tree/pole jump right out in front of you?

That nose from a Junkyard?

Why didn't you prime/paint parts before you put them on the Trac and then give a final coat followed with a clearcoat?

How's alignment? You did all of the work yourself? What was the cost of the repair?

I sure do have a lot of questions huh? Tell us all about why don't you.

I had a deer jump up into my right front corner from a ravine so I was just at a junkyard the other day. Found the right front fender and bumper cover reinforcement. I'm going to try one of those new aftermarket front bumper covers because the J-yard Trac always have scuffs/gouges on the textured gray part. I ways lucky it didn't do more damage as it was just breaking onto the road and the head/neck was all that the Trac caught. Sent that thing flying off to the side in multiple 360 degree tailspins. I was pissed because this Trac has never seen any damage before.

I'll stop writing so you can get busy answering all the questions. Good that you got your Trac up and running again.

I did the same thing Friday when I was checking game cams around the property. :supercool:

Top- I was driving on a icy road and had a set of pretty crappy tires... long story short started to turn going 25 and just lost all control. The tree hit the passanger fender bending the inner fender back and bending te control arm braket back. The fender, hood, and bumper cover are all from a doner sport that was in the junk yard. Got pretty lucky too it was ther black friday sale at my junkyard for 1/2 everything!:banana: Me and my dad fixed everything, took all the parts off rebent the fender back in and fixed all the inside components on it that were all broken. Did the alignment ourselves. About a month or two ago i took it to a family friend who does frame work and he fixed the bent bracket.

All in all i came out of the whole mess for only $200 :haveabeer: :haveabeer:

Latest posts