Just finished my custom audio install, check out the pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Sanchez

Reaction score
Just finished my custom intall for my 02' Sport Trac. Installed a 4 channel Crossfire amp running Pioneer 4 ways in the doors....a Bridgable 2 channel Crossfire 600 watt running 2 pioneer 10" subs and a 10" Blaupunkt Velocity 2000 watt sub. It sounds awsome. Let me know what you think or if you have any questions. Thanks! pics are in my library

Man that is nice...... Do the seats go flush against the subwoofers or do you put a mesh over the subs? What were the dimensions on that whole amp and sub setup, can you share that info?

Also I take it the Blaupunkt Velocity 2000 watt sub is the black box on the floor.

Is that self powered and enclosed/

Looking good man, Its nice to see when people fit the 10" subs back there. I cant wait to get mine done (except I have the kicker solobaric 8"....)

The back seat doesnt go back all the way, it rest up against the speaker box. But you really cant tell that the seat doesn't go back all the way. Its basicly 3 peices. I made the speaker boxes separate. and just measured the space in between and made the amp box.

The measuerments are, bottom 7" deep, 19 1/2" high, the top is 2" deep. The width will depend on how wide you want the box. The Blaupunkt and the 2 pioneers are all bridged into the sub amp. I got the measurements from jdboxes. I also have a 12 disc pioneer cd changer in the arm rest glove compartment, i'll add a pic of it later today. Thanks for the comments, hope this info helped a little.