JUST GOT THE TRAC BACK

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracn Black

Reaction score
WHEN I BOUGHT MY 07 TRAC (BLACK) IT HAD 2 SCRATCHES ON IT. THE DEALER HAS HAD IT FOR 3 DAYS TO REPAIR. LOOKED GOOD WHEN I LEFT, BUT AFTER GETTING HOME AND WIPPING IT DOWN I NOTICED THAT THERE ARE HUGE SWIRL MARKS WHERE THEY REPAIRED THE PAINT FROM BUFFING IT OUT:( NOW I'M PISSED BECAUSE I HAVE TO TAKE IT BACK GET ANOTHER EXPLODER AND THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO TOTALLY REPAINT BOTH AREAS.

I GUESS IF THEY DIDN'T TRY TO SHORTCUT AND JUST PAINTED THE WHOLE FUCKING THING THE FIRST TIME, THEY WOULD NOT BE IN THIS POSTION.

ANYWAYS, NO PIC'S FOR A WHILE:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
well I can understand a little cussin for that much money,but if it is just swirl marks I could live with that and get a good wax to remove the swirl.Because the first thing I would do is to clean and wax.:lol:

damn them.... DAMN THEM ALL....... ROOOOOAAAAAAAAR.

Sorry... your post got me all worked up.... I dont blame you one bit though

just talked to the dealer & now I have to take the truck back to them and they are going to have it for a few more days!!!! it sucks but hey at least I don't have to fight with them:(

you should anyways... just walk right up and smack him.... better yet... backhand him.... let him no he's you b**ch... muahahahhaaha...

Im kidding